LIVING HOPE CHILD SUPPORT TRUST
- Living Hope Child Support Trust found the desperate need to put the E.C.D program in place to assist the working mothers with the proper care of their children while they are going to work.
- In the past, the young children were left in shanty houses with little or no supervision and without proper nutrition during the day.
- The overall objective of the program is to improve the mental and physical development of children thus improving school readiness and reducing risky behaviors.
AFTER-SCHOOL CARE PROGRAMME
The prime purpose of the program is to strengthen the resilience of children. A lot of children have been affected a lot by some social-ills hence there is a great need to improve their resilience.
- Literacy: Children should be able to read, write and speak well.
- Numeracy: Children should be able to add, subtract, divide and multiply numbers.
- We also offer the children Life-skills and Art.
LUNCH BUDDIES (FOOD AND NUTRITION SUPPORT) PROGRAMME
- This is a school feeding program aiming to alleviate hunger among poorer school children whose families struggle to put food on the table.
- We provide these children with a nutritious lunch five days a week [Monday – Friday].
- We do this by collecting fruits, bread, jam, margarine, peanut-butter, cheese etc.
If you would like to contribute by making a donation please contact Minister Nhamo Moyana. Your Support would be Greatly Appreciated.
Living Hope Child Support Trust(L.H.C.S.T) is a Christian, child development, community development and non-profit charity organization.
- L.H.C.S.T is registered in South Africa with the Department of Justice and Constitutional Development as a Charitable Trust.